Expedia recently launched Rev+, a revenue management tool designed to provide hotel partners with smart, actionable data and insights. As part of Expedia Partner Central (EPC), the company’s partner portal which helps hotels manage their properties and rates, Rev+ brings in new functionality that empowers partners to make smart pricing decisions to optimize their revenue.
If you like what you hear, please leave a comment below, share it with your friends, and also leave a review.
Current features within Rev+ include:
- Price Calendar: A comprehensive view of a hotel’s pricing relative to their market for the next 90 days.
- Market Demand Score: Hoteliers can view future demand for their market based on millions of data points from the Expedia Inc. family of websites
- Daily Market Alerts: Notifies Hotel Partners of changes to public prices in their market within the past 24 hours
- Competitive Price Grid: Surfacing pricing trends for their market over the next 90 days
Jay McLaurin – Market Manager
Zach Zygar (pronounce like “Tiger”, with a “Z”) – Sr. Global Product Manager
Want to become a Fueligan?
Fuel is Hiring a Traffic Manager & Customer Support Specialist
Fuel will be Speaking at the December HSMAI lunch → Digital Trends for 2017
- Wednesday, December 14th
- Ocean Creek Resort in Myrtle Beac
In the News
In Room Technology:
Shopping Coming To Instagram – What It Means For Hotels
Download the Fuel Leisure Travel Study at www.fueltravel.com/study
Follow Us on Twitter: