In this week’s episode of the Fuel Hotel Marketing Podcast, we dig into the gaps that exist between marketers and revenue managers courtesy of Marco Benvenuti from Duetto
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO START LISTENING.
If you like what you hear, please leave a comment below, share it with your friends, and also leave a review.
This epsiode was less scripted than our normal, partially-scripted, epsidoes. Below is the synopsys of our discussion with Marco.
- Intro to Marco Benvenuti, co-founder and Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for Duetto (5 mins)
- Newsies (10 mins)
- Revenue management top tips from Marco (10 mins)
- The gap between revenue management and marketing (15 mins)
- Duetto Whitepaper: The Blueprint for Taking Business Back from OTAs – https://go.duettocloud.com/hotels-reclaim-business-ota (10 mins)
- Chit chat and outro (10 mins)
Learn more about Duetto at https://duettocloud.com/
In The Newsies
Wait, did TripAdvisor really influence 10% of global tourism spending in 2017?
How organic search is becoming ineffective for hotels on Google
Follow Us on Twitter:
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @fueltravel.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]