Each year, hoteliers and suppliers from around the world gather for the annual HFTP HITEC conference and tradeshow, which is accompanied by HSMAI’s ROC event. Your Fueligan friends were in attendance and we break down what we learned at this year’s event.
If you like what you hear, please leave a comment below, share it with your friends, and also leave a review.
The big trends:
- Improving the guest experience through technology
- Solving the integration and data challenges facing the hotel industry
- Old-school PMS companies modernizing
- HeyMojo – Chatbots for hotels
- Guest Book – rewards for booking direct.
- JibeStream – property visualization data
- Impala – single source PMS integration
Favorite: TrayAway – one click room service removal
Weirdest – Real-Time Pest Monitoring
Coolest Name – BeeKeeper – internal communication tool
BEE NEWS PHOTO:
In The Newsaroos
Alexa For Hotels Is Here!
9 Travel Marketing Trends to Watch in 2018
Follow Us on Twitter:
Submit your questions and topic ideas on Twitter to @fueltravel.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]