Careers At Fuel
As leaders in the travel marketing industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to be part of the Fuel staff. If you think you’ve got what it takes to become a “Fueligan” we’d love to hear from you.
Please send cover letters and resumes to [email protected]. Here’s a look at our current openings:
What are you waiting for? Come join us!
Fuel is looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our team full time (40 hrs week). The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sophisticated web applications, which primarily serve the hospitality industry.
* Code, test, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
* Collaborate with team members on product definition, scope, and timing
* Document all work
* Troubleshoot and solve bugs
* 5+ years of web-based software development using Microsoft .NET 4.5+, C#
* Experience with .NET Dependency Injection Frameworks
* Knowledge of many forms of API communication
* Git, or a similar version control system knowledge
* Familiar with SOLID design principles
* Team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, time management skills, and a desire to work independently in a challenging position
* Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
* Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
To be considered, please email the following to [email protected] :
1. Cover Letter
2. Resume – Please proof resume for spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc.
3. Link(s) to an online portfolio or relevant work
Fuel Travel is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic technical support specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our custom SaaS based software applications which serve the hospitality industry. The position is full time (40 hrs a week).
Would you like the opportunity to…
- Work with an exceptional team of techies in a progressive yet relaxed environment
- Learn and grow with a company of endless potential
- Be a part of something special
If so, you could be an ideal fit for this position. Come join us!
Prior software technical support experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. A bachelor or associates degree is also preferred but not a requirement.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
* Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
* Desire to help people
* Passion for technology and the internet
* Organized, self-directed “manager of one”
* General phone and email support (ticketing system) of SaaS applications
* New installation management
* Product training
* Create and maintain support systems including training videos, documentation, FAQ
* Software bug tracking and reporting
Along with your resume, please send a cover letter describing yourself and the reason you are seeking this opportunity. We want to get to know you. Include examples of your passion for helping people using technology.
Submit resume and cover letter to: