MYRTLE BEACH, S.C., June 9, 2015 – Fuel, a full-service online marketing agency that specializes in providing simple and effective marketing solutions for the travel and hospitality industry, will showcase the launch of their interactive Fuel Gauge Analytics Dashboard, Guest Express Mobile App and their entire product suite at the upcoming HITEC 2015 in Austin, June 15-18.
Fuel’s new software solutions will empower clients to take control of their business with technology that drives more revenue, increases occupancy and provides users with unique insights. The solutions create a user-friendly environment that enables hoteliers to integrate effective communications and online business strategies in order to increase direct bookings and reduce their reliance on the OTAs.
During the show, Fuel will demonstrate how clients can access the guest check-in process with the Guest Express Mobile App, a user-friendly white label app for hotels that makes it easier for hotel guests to check in from their smartphone, while also providing intelligent guest experience data to property owners. The app also allows hoteliers to drive revenue through flash sales, room upgrades and in-app guest service purchases.
“The Guest Express Mobile App allows independent hotels to compete with major brands without having to invest tens of thousands of dollars in development costs,” said Stuart Butler, chief operating officer at Fuel. “Our mobile app has more flexibility and more features than anything else currently on the market.”
The Guest Express Mobile App includes:
- Innovative design with custom branding
- Mobile check-in functionality
- Detailed room and property information
- Push-notification messaging platform
- Seamless integration with your PMS
- Planning tools
- Real-time analytics insight
Also being demonstrated at HITEC 2015 will be the Fuel Gauge Analytics Dashboard that enables property owners to:
- Evaluate and dive deep into data with easy-to-read reports
- Examine and decide which channels are most effective
- Enhance and fine-tune efforts with incremental changes
The dashboard aggregates data from multiple sources, including: your PMS, call center, website, guest messaging system, SEO, paid-advertising, social media and TripAdvisor. The Fuel Gauge Dashboard also includes 24/7 reporting to support real-time data metrics and multi-channel monitoring.
The new suite is also packed with other digital marketing tools and resources that give property owners the Fuel advantage. Other suite features include:
- Simple and Effective Digital Marketing – Customizable, turnkey marketing services that help drive direct bookings and reduce reliance on OTAs
- Website Solutions – Increase visibility and conversion rates
- GuestDesk Booking Engine – Take control of occupancy by driving more direct bookings, capturing more consumer data, promoting specials and packages, and increasing incremental revenue
- Fuel Mail – Increase customer loyalty and drive more revenue with automated campaigns that provide in-depth reporting and analysis, scalable and reliable architecture, revenue tracking and click-map overlay
Visit Fuel in booth #927 at HITEC 2015, in the Austin Convention Center, June 15 – 18 to learn more about their simple and effective marketing solutions for hotels.
Can’t make it to the show? Visit Fuel’s website at www.fueltravel.com, or call us at 844-859-8868 for more information.
At Fuel, we think a little differently. We believe that we’re making the world just a little bit better by connecting people with the right products and services. “Travel Marketing…Simplified.” That’s our motto and our commitment. Headquartered in the heart of the travel and tourism industry in Myrtle Beach, S.C., Fuel provides all digital services in-house through a team of experts who understand the potential of well-executed, effective online marketing.
To learn more about what Fuel and take travel marketing to the next level, call (843) 839-1456, visit our website or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.